1. Do you know much about (or understand) Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Does it worry or excite you? In a lot of ways, yes. My husband is a… Read more “Wednesday ‘podge – songs and years ago and desserts”
Month: May 2023
Random Tuesday – long four day weekend recap!
So it’s not really random but it is a smattering of things from the weekend that was and in my case, I had four entire days. As… Read more “Random Tuesday – long four day weekend recap!”
Writer’s workshop – Irritations abound
2. Tell us about the last thing that annoyed you. It’s a general thing but with small examples: driving. Well, to be more specific, drivers. I have… Read more “Writer’s workshop – Irritations abound”
Wednesday ‘podge – Brothers, etc…
1. May 24th is National Brother’s Day. Do you have a brother? Older or younger? Did you raise brothers? Tell us something about your brother or tell… Read more “Wednesday ‘podge – Brothers, etc…”
Sunday Stealing – Playing catch-up
1. When you tell a story, do you often exaggerate? I feel like it sometimes happens automatically; as a story unfolds, I sometimes realize it’s probably not… Read more “Sunday Stealing – Playing catch-up”
MMMM + Beer’Merica recap
That was a long yet enjoyable weekend. I need a day in the office to recover. And to not eat. Feel like we did nothing but! Friday,… Read more “MMMM + Beer’Merica recap”
Wednesday ‘Podge – People can be annoying, right?
1. What surprises you the most about people? I know this is awfully negative but I’m surprised when I meet people my age or older that make… Read more “Wednesday ‘Podge – People can be annoying, right?”