1. When you tell a story, do you often exaggerate?
I feel like it sometimes happens automatically; as a story unfolds, I sometimes realize it’s probably not as exciting as I recall and perhaps things get embellished. I don’t go into the story thinking I’ll lie about it though.
2. If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it?
I have a friend like this and while it used to bother me, I just accept it now and account for it.
3. Can you be counted on to be on time?
Yes! Being punctual is very important to me. I’m not saying there haven’t been a very small number of times I’ve been either on time or a minute late but I am usually early.
4. When did you last yell at someone? Why?
Actually yell? Like, raise my voice? Probably at my 15 year old a couple weeks ago because he was being a punk-ass brat.
5. If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?
Didn’t we answer a similar questions in last Wednesday’s podge? I think so. I guess I’d pick chef because then I know I could count on them to come up with a variety of keto recipes and pay attention to the details for me.
6. Would you be willing to go to a slaughterhouse and kill a cow? Do you eat meat?
Sure. It’s part of the process. I love meat and while I know and understand why people don’t, I have done enough research to know that without it, you aren’t truly getting all your nutrients.
7. Do you feel ill at ease going alone to either diner or a movie? What about going on a vacation by yourself?
I have gone to both a meal and a movie by myself; I don’t mind it but don’t prefer it. I doubt I’d go on vacation alone. That’s no fun.
8. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
No way! Being famous means you never have anonymity ever again. I think the only way I’d want to be known is as an author. That’s like, low-tier famous. I’m not talking like Stephen King but someone who has published and has a following.
9. Would you rather play a game with someone more or less talented than you?
I like competition so bring on someone more talented and give me the challenge.
10. Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
This is so boring but cutting back the overgrowth in the yard and I haven’t done it because we’ve either been out of town on the weekend or at a multitude of kid activities. This coming weekend is a 3 day because Memorial Day so maybe then.
11. If you were at a friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner and found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
Oh I’d say something. If it’s truly a friend, they’d want to know.
12. Would you accept $10,000 to shave your head and continue your normal activities sans hat or wig without explaining the reason for your haircut?
Sure; we could use the money and I don’t worry what people think about me anyway.
13. If you were able to wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, would you do so? Whom would you pick?
Hmm, I think it would be cool to be the opposite sex for a day. Maybe I would be Brock O’Hurn, as he is a beast.
14. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I don’t think I would, actually. My parents had a nice balance between hard work and fun.
15. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Hmm, I’m Gen-X so nothing is off-limits. We know there are some topics that we know cross the line but if you can keep it light-hearted, it’s all fair game.
6 thoughts on “Sunday Stealing – Playing catch-up”
I’m not familiar with Brock O’Hurn . . .but he has some massive muscles!
He was a model and then in some tv shows. Nothing big but I think it would be cool to be some massive dude for a day. LOL.
“punk-ass brat”! I SO love that!
Fun answers to some good questions!
I would also shave my head for $10k. That’s $10k plus money saved on hair products 🙂
LOL good point.
I think we agree on #2 and #3.