- I didn’t think I’d bang out a post today because I have papers to grade before I leave for the day around 11 but I am almost done and my brain needs a break. I’m watching the Iron Maiden En Vivo concert on youtube and churning through journal entries for my class. I’d say I am balancing my life fairly well.
- I had a very random thought at 4:25 am. When I got my appendix out, they warned that I might have weird gas bubble feelings in my torso because of the process of being cut open and all that. I did and it was awful. Now, three years later, about once every two months, I get that same feeling. It’s probably my eating habits but what if it has to do with that surgery?
- Def Leppard tickets went on sale today and they’re playing in Orlando on May 20th. I have half a mind to just buy them and not worry about the money. I think I could convince my sister to go with me but oy; it’d be almost 300 bucks. Should I do it? You only live once.
- This has been a week that left my brain feeling entirely too mushy. I am dropping the ball here and there; I can barely stay on top of things. Do you have those times? I can only do so much before I just drop out. I feel like I need 30 hours of sleep. Or a coffee IV.
- Next week is Spring Break for the college students. Since I don’t just teach but work here full time, I have to still go to work but at the same time, that’s a really nice break. It’ll be quiet and I can get through stuff; specifically, book orders. I am somehow looking forward to this!
Ok, I’m gonna cheat and post a video. Maybe this isn’t your kind of music. Maybe someone in your past has told you that Iron Maiden is Satanic. (lol; that’s such a joke. They’re a bunch of marshmallows.) But I implore of you, listen to this song. If you need a reminder to go live your life, this is it.
I honestly don’t have any other pics to share; it’s just been THAT kind of week. My kids were crazy, we didn’t have a lot of free time, and I’ve been out of it. SO, next week, I promise actual pics.