Since I’ve had a weird couple weeks, I’m going with…
…13 little things I have appreciated recently.
- The mashed potatoes I ate on the first day I could eat real food again after sickness
- The day I graded papers while listening to Jimmy Buffett. Just… nice
- The double rainbow we caught on the way to work
- The amazing sunset we saw Saturday night
- A huge BLT (w/ egg) I made for myself Tuesday night
- Getting all my kids’ school supplies on one Target run!
- My kids really enjoying the bungee thing at the mall; I love making them happy
- The prospect of getting our house fixed up to sell. Painters coming soon!
- Beating a really hard level in Soda Crush!
- My new self-propelled mower. Never had cutting the grass been so enjoyable
- hard Knocks on HBO. I love and have missed football
- Cleaning out closets. I love purging
- The breakdown of this dumb Google thing. The guy literally says X and the media specifically wrote that he DIDN’T say X. I love the media; the biggest bunch of morons to have ever existed. Anyway, I hope the guy wins his lawsuit. They had no business firing him.