- Gotta love Fridays; sometimes NOTHING happens at all. Like, I straight up sit in silence for hours. Then, other days, I see at least three people who actually need something. My workplace is odd, I tell you.
- I’m so happy it is Friday though; it was a really long week, full of annoyances and whatnot.
- Actually, Wednesday was pretty awesome. Now, I’m an introvert and need time to think about a social event. Well, Ash texted me around 11 am saying some of his work friends were getting together, find a babysitter. I just tried not to think about having to play Cards Against Humanity with people I didn’t know. That stuff makes me so nervous. BUT, it turned out just fine. We were supposed to go to Momo’s but it was too crowded and we ended up at a Japanese place nearby. That was actually better because there’s no one there. If you’re familiar with the game, it’s better played when you’re not within earshot of kids.
- Our only plan this weekend is actually a birthday party that my oldest is going to and I am looking forward to a low-key couple days. Soonish, we’ll be catapulted into the school year and it’ll be crazy!
- Also in August, my youngest turns three and my oldest turns nine. I’m only slightly stressed! I mean, how is it I have kids this old??
I think all the photos below are things I want:
That last one is good ol’ Blackie Lawless who was HOT when he was young. Sigh.
I’m out! Have a good weekend!