- SO, Dakota… my sweet little girl… was a huge pain last night. For starters, she didn’t fall asleep until 9:30, which is way late for her. Secondly, she woke at about 4:25, wide awake, angry at first, then hungry. So I am pretty darn sleepy this morning. Though she seems to be doing just fine. OF COURSE.
- Her school had Muffins for Mom this morning but I did not partake. I’m too tired to interact with people and I had to take the boys to school. It’s too bad; that’s a really nice thing for them to do.
- I have A LITERAL TON of grading to do today but I am going to get it done. Because Elliot’s class is having some kind of parents celebration around 2. I have to work hard until then.
- It’s time to reorder some of the most used items in my life: Young Living peppermint essential oil and their blend, RC, that helps with congestion. Also, Lush’s Silky Underwear dusting powder. Summer is coming and that’s something I use every day. I just need to make time to do this!
- Our weather has been so nice this week. It’s been low to mid 50s in the morning and only high 70s by evening. I am loving it! It’s been great for running too but my knee is acting up and it’s hurting pretty much every time I walk. I guess I had been take my glucosamine and use the elliptical for a bit.
These flowers somehow revived!
I shared this Weds but do you see how close we were?? I am still not over it.
Last week I got my ten year plaque
This is what I’d rather be doing today
I’m going to write a self help book and title it, “Help, I’m in love with Bruce Dickinson”
Because he’s the best rock star EVER