- Sometimes the world is a mystifying place. Like, how is it that I have been getting such good sleep lately? Normally I wake up once or twice a night, just enough to be uncomfortable and feel the effects in the morning. But not in the past few weeks. No, I’ve slept right on through until the alarm goes off.
- Unfortunately, I think the hard sleep has affected my back – i.e. it is killing me. I can normally touch my toes, no problem. But I am having issues even reaching the ground. I am also doing Body Pump today, which may or may not be a good idea!
- So we leave for Pensacola this weekend but I can’t decide if we should go Saturday night or Sunday morning. They’re having a crawfish festival downtown on Sunday and truth be told, I kinda want to go to it.
- I’d also like to go to the beach on Monday before our concert. I am only slightly worried that Def Lep might be disappointing. Our friend said he saw them three years ago and would have dubbed them Tone Def Leppard. Ugh. Admittedly, Drew has walked out of movies he didn’t like and literally waited outside the theater for us. He’s pretty darn discerning. And picky. SO, here’s hoping it’s a good show. To me, a band wouldn’t go back on tour if they sounded like crap.
- I’m hardcore putting off all my grading but I vowed to do it today. To at least get through a big chunk. You know how it goes: you dread it but once you get some done, you feel ten times better about your life. I just have to get there.
OK, Tuesday Chat time!
“It’s a Random Chat. Pick a topic, let loose a rant, explain American politics to me… whatever your mind needs to release. “
If I could explain what the hell was going on in politics I would but I have no idea! If I had to guess, there are about 4-5 clowns, all standing in a ring with hungry tigers all around them and only they have to battle it out. Meanwhile, the circus crowd has gone home because we’re tired of this kind of entertainment.
SO, let’s see. What do I need to rant about? The transgender bathroom issue? Who cares? We all have to go to the bathroom and let’s face it: a woman has just as much chance of being followed into her specific gendered bathroom by a rapist as anyone who shares said bathroom with a transgender person, who probably is not a rapist. That was a confusing sentence but honestly, why can’t we use our brains about these things?
Let’s see, what else? Beyonce’s new album? Don’t care. Jay-Z cheated? Not surprising. Guys are d-bags.
Um, I am annoyed by the rules in Elliot’s baseball league. If a kid gets hit, he doesn’t even get to take a base. He ain’t hurt, let him run! All you moms who freak out over slight/minor injuries can kiss my ass. No one is getting concussions as much as you think and kids are resilient. Let them get hurt and dirty and learn. There are no bubbles for kids.
OK, that’s all the ranting I’ve got in me today. Happy Tuesday!