I know we’re all in shock it is December
- It is wonderful to have family visit but at the same time, it is really wonderful when they leave. I’m looking forward to the quiet of my house once the kids are in bed and I can sit on my couch and look at my Christmas tree.
- When my parents were here this weekend, my dad took Isaac to Home Depot to get some garbage bags and work gloves. While there, he ran into our neighbor, the son of his college roommate, AND got interviewed by a local station. When it came time for the evening news, there they were! Isaac looked clueless sitting there in the cart as my dad blabbed to the reporter but it was so cute!
- Finally beat level 197 in Candy Crush. Been stuck there for probably over a month.
- Baby girl now has five pairs of Baby Legs, which I said I’d never buy long ago and now, I am all about them. Seriously, they’re useful!
- The weather here has gotten slightly warm again; 50s/70s. But I kind of like the mild temps. I don’t like it very cold but I am over the heat. It’s a happy medium.
- Community Coffee finally comes in K-Cups! I am excited about this. It’s a brand out of New Orleans and for a long time, my mom couldn’t find it anywhere south of here where she lives but it’s really starting to spread. This one is especially tasty.
- I had a lot of fun shopping for my 12 Days of Christmas swap partner. I need to wrap up everything and get my box ready.
- I got out the elves on Thanksgiving but I don’t make them do too many crazy things. I think there’s a line between fun and over the top. Or rather, more than I am willing to do! This morning, they were playing in Elliot’s backpack.
- Short entry this week but I just got bombarded by a lot of work. But here’s something I found that is highly amusing.