<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
**I added this meme to a link-up website but that owner will be taking it down soon. 😦 Let’s try to spread the word about our Wednesday link-up. Tell your friends about us!**
Answer these as best you can:
1. Would you rather eat at a fancy restaurant or eat a good home-cooked meal?
2. Would you rather go on a road trip to a big city or go to the country?
3. Would you rather receive $100 a day or $100,000 right now?
4. Would you rather it be summer all year round or winter?
5. Would you rather watch tv or listen to music?
1.) There’s something to be said for a home-cooked meal, though I’d prefer if it were my mother’s cooking! So I guess my answer is pretty much that I would rather someone else cook for me. About 1-2 times a year, Ash and I go somewhere relatively nice and it is always so amazing. Last time, we went to Shula’s.
2.) I have to say, as much as I would love a trip to the countryside to just relax, I think exploring a big city is exciting. Ash and I have had a blast in Chicago and New York. (Ash in Times Square and us under the Bean in Chi-town)
3.) I think I may actually prefer the lump sum. That way, I could pay off things now and invest the rest. I believe that if I ever encountered a large sum of money, I’d play it smart.
4.) If I had to choose between summer or winter only, I would definitely go with summer. I’m a Florida girl and it’s the more fun season.
5.) I go through phases where I don’t feel like watching TV and I will put my ipod on shuffle for hours. But I guess it just depends on my mood