I ‘m back in the office and ready to work!
- LOL ; first thing, I got a call from undergrad studies with a problem. Ahh, feels good to be back!
- My desk was all rearranged but I kind of like the change. It’s a new perspective. I honestly felt a little worried about working; like I’d be bored or frustrated or feel like I don’t belong here. But today, it all feels right.
- I got Dakota all dropped off at daycare OK; I didn’t cry or feel that bad until I got back in the car and took Elliot. All my babies leave me now and they’re growing so fast and… and… SAVE AS: RIGHT NOW.
- I don’t know why we try to hold onto time; it cannot be stopped.
- I am excited for this season; I love October and all the Fall things. With our crazy life lately, I haven’t really been able to get into the spirit.
- I took Elliot and both other children to flag practice yesterday (Ash wanted to go out and I said I’d take them all on) but no one showed up! Well, one other kid did so that mom and I chatted for a bit then called it. I have no idea what happened to everyone else; there was no email.
- It all worked out though: I picked up Chinese food for me and the boys, bathed them, read to them, and had ’em all in bed before Bones began!
- This is going to be a very busy month so I am sure I will have much more to talk about in future posts but for now, I have to do some work!
Ok ok, have some Man Candy.