Damn, March, slow down!
- SO, I STILL can’t believe I’m going to have a daughter. This blows my mind. I’m trying not to think about all the teeny tiny unknown things about it (wiping is different! hair bows! sharing Ash with another girl! clothes! dances! boys! PINK!) OK, that may be overkill but there’s just so many x-factors. I know things will be just fine and all once the baby is here and she’s mine. But it’s still so surprising.
- However, I want this to be known (and this is my reserved right to express my opinion; please don’t take offense) that I am baffled over people who come up to me or my husband and tell us we’re “so going to have a little princess.” Yeah… NO. A.) The general American idea of a princess is that she does nothing, gets everything handed to her. (Not gonna happen in THIS house; ask her brothers!) B.) With two brothers and parents like us, she’ll probably be more tomboy than anything and C.) Should she choose to like those types of things fine, but I will never EVER refer to her as my little princess. There. I just had to say that.
- Spring Break is dreadfully quiet around here. I am, literally, the only person working on the second floor. The rest of the staff are on the fourth, and I have no intention of hanging out up there. At least, not for very long.
- I am feeling that bowling on Sunday. I mean, I don’t think I am in perfect shape or anything but I expect not to feel sore after only three games.
- I am going with Elliot on a field trip this morning and, for some reason, I am nervous about it. I really don’t know why.
- Let’s just hope it doesn’t rain!
- I know everyone and their mom will be talking about DST, but seriously, driving kids to school in the dark is really depressing.
- And because I feel like this gif accurately depicts my life right now:
Happy Tuesday everyone!
Here’s a preview question for tomorrow’s WWTK: 1. What is one thing you are never too busy for?