Screw this month, y’all. Ready for March and warmth
- I’m going to start prenatal yoga this week and I’m stoked. I did it with both boys and it really helps. I have a problem calming myself but with active classes each week, I am way more equipped to handle my issues.
- That said, I had a come-to-Jesus moment Sunday night about how irritable I have been. Apparently, I didn’t even realize it was due to my annoyance with my allergies, etc and this pregnancy. Must get a grip.
- It’s hard to find happiness sometimes, sad as it sounds. My life is great – honestly – but the day to day grind can get you down. I need to find some new hobbies.
- SO, I had the worst night’s sleep last night. I have been having difficulty anyway due to my completely stuffed up nose but this was worse. I slept for about two hours fine, then woke suddenly and felt panicked due to the not breathing thing. Got up for a minute and finally took a Tylenol cold and sinus. Went back to sleep for about an hour but then woke and felt completely awake. I could NOT sleep and my mind was not in control; I was spazzing out, feeling trapped in bed. I got up and read on the couch for an hour, paced the house (which helps my nose to clear) and then forced myself back to sleep for oh, maybe an hour and a half. Got up, felt like I couldn’t sleep and the mere thought of trying to lull myself back to bed was so daunting, I had to get up. So I laid on the couch and watched TV without sound, falling asleep for maybe an hour, only to wake with the driest mouth I have ever experienced!
- For being such a bad night, I feel surprisingly good today, mood-wise. One side of my nose is clear and my head hurts but hey, not being asleep or having to fall asleep is a wonderful thing right now.
- I understand how awful insomnia must be for people now. And I wish I could do something for them; that felt AWFUL.
- I’m waiting for my doctor’s nurse to call me now, see if I can find some kind of other magical remedy for this breathing/sleep issue. I know this post hasn’t been the most riveting. Maybe this will make up for it:
I bet I would sleep really well there. Let’s go!