Skip to content
- I have had the most insane last couple of days, beginning with my husband totaling his 2001 Accord about 10 minutes before we were about to leave for a wedding four hours away.
- My car, only 3 years old, managed to die while I was at the accident scene. Turns out I had a dead battery. Luckily we found this out while waiting for the tow truck and now halfway to Orlando.
- We would have been on time to said wedding had it not been for a car on fire in Gainesville, which resulted in an hour long wait.
- We got to the wedding at 7:30, just as the reception was beginning.
- Shock Top turns out to be a rather awesome beer.
- True Blood is just pissing me off. I want to watch it and at the same time, it’s just not as entertaining as I want it to be. I just find myself disinterested. But I don’t see myself not watching.
- And here’s something totally random: Oh, Mario