1. Okay, fess up. Tell us your top three favorite pies, please. Will you have some pie today? (This is in light of it being national pie day.)
OK #1 fave pie is a mandarin orange, which is essentially orange yogurt mixed with Cool Whip, then mix in cans of mandarin orange and refrigerate. So good! #2 would probably be key lime (because I am from Florida) and #3, any kind of fudgy one and/or pecan.
Probably won’t eat any but who knows. I’m in a bad mood and maybe pie would make it better.
2. While we are talking about food… are you a picky eater or are you ready to try almost any new food? What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
No, unlike my husband, I will probably try anything at least once. There are some things I don’t care for – like spaghetti – but I will still eat it. Things I avoid are few and far between but one of them is lima beans. Gross. Worst thing? Oysters. I’m sorry but it’s snot in a shell and you can’t convince me otherwise.
3. Baking could be considered an art as could cooking. How do you define art?
I would say you can define it as something that someone puts passion into and is demonstrated by the skill and achievement that results.
4. Tell us a really stupid joke that made you laugh, please.
Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
5. January 23rd is also National Handwriting Day. Do you have nice handwriting? Did cursive writing come naturally or did you practice in those double-lined practice books until your fingers hurt?
No, I do not. It can be if I slow down but I never slow down. I think cursive came easily as a kid but now, I kind of hate using it but find that if I print, I naturally start to use cursive, but that it becomes unreadable.
6. Tell us something random about your week.
I’m angry. I’m irritated. I hate people.
3 thoughts on “Wednesday Medley – pie, food, jokes”
Mary’s made that Cool Whip pie, but I think she used something other than Mandarin oranges. It’s good, and nice and light.
I like a cheese and bacon pie but if we are talking desert pie it has to be apple pie .
My handwriting is horrible now as my hand shakes so much
I need to write these jokes down! The preschoolers would love them!
I am sorry you are in a bad mood. I hope it gets better soon! I enjoyed your answers! Happy Wednesday!