- I have had MASSIVE headache on and off throughout the week, which I believe has a two-fold cause: sinus pressure due to weather changes and chiropractic issues. I did a lot of lifting over the weekend and hurt my lower back so it may be pressing on a nerve. My face hurts and it’s pulsating behind my eyes. Not fun for working, that’s for sure. I just want to lie down.
- Wednesday was so intense and busy, that Thursday I had a hard time actually getting myself to do hard work.
- It got colder throughout the day yesterday. I am always surprised by days like that; how temps can drop instead of rise, even when the sun comes out.
- I’m so annoyed by people on Facebook – again. I shouldn’t be but I am still so surprised how people do not ever want to hear the whole story or all sides of a story. They believe whatever liberal media outlet tells them – even when those places end up backtracking because they got ahead of themselves – and then they attack anyone who tries to have a sensible neutral opinion. You know, the Joker was right: They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other.
- A band I recently discovered, Incite, put out a new album today. The lead singer is the stepson of a prominent metal figure, Max Cavalera. I didn’t realize that when I downloaded their single a few weeks ago. Metal families beget metal musicians I guess.
- Finally got to the chiropractor and it really helped! My neck and back are loosened up and I feel semi-normal again.
- Sort if annoyed/resentful: my husband went home early today. Why should I begrudge him quiet time? I shouldn’t. Maybe it’s just because I have no drive to finish projects here when I could be outside or with my family or doing anything else!
One thought on “Just… stuff I’m thinking about this week”
We have one hot day followed by another the nights have been in the 30’s making it s o hard f or so many to sleep, not me I have air conditioning in my bedroom.