- I’m writing this on Thursday and, well, it has been THE longest day. I looked up at the clock at one point, expecting it to be about 12:30 and it was only 10:30! How horrible are those days, you know?
- My desire for it to be later stems from the fact that I have to clean my house as soon as I get home. My mother might come into town tomorrow and even though I know she isn’t judging me, it’s still a good excuse to get vacuuming and tidying done.
- I read on Tuesday that jumping on a trampoline for ten minutes is the equivalent of 30 on a treadmill. So last evening, I jumped and let me tell you, that is a workout! Unfortunately, my old knee issue flared up. Ugh.
- OK so now it is Friday and I am in both a good mood and an anxious mood. My mom is indeed coming into town so I’m happy and at the same time as that, I am nervous because sometimes my oldest acts annoying when she’s here and sometimes she annoys my husband. Fun! I love family dynamics.
- When my husband was leaving for work, a woman was sitting in a parked car between our house and the neighbor’s. He said she randomly got out of her car and began walking a small dog. This is suspicious because there’s really no one she’d be visiting (knowing the neighbors we have) and it was also really early. I took her plate down because, hey, you never know.
That’s all for now, y’all. I didn’t take many pics this week because I’ve been busy and tired. have a good weekend!