- Foot update: feeling a lot better! Must have just really pulled the heck out of that tendon and/or overworked that muscle. It was not happy. I am glad it’s on the mend because I need to get back to running.
- My children had a great week… until today. It’s a full moon though so I’ll cut them some slack. They were so good every single morning; helpful, kind, and organized. It was amazing!
- Going on day three of waking up with a headache. What gives, weather? I’m sure it’s because of the weather too. It’s been warm/cold/warm/cold.
- Blink 182 is coming to Tally – and I was just complaining no one comes here! – and we’re deciding whether or not to go. The show is on a Wednesday, which is not completely unreasonable for a babysitter but it’s weird. Weeknights seem forbidden for so long when it comes to going out, you know?
- We go camping tomorrow night and I’m excited to get away. I’m trying to get as much grading done today as humanly possible so I don’t have to think about it and I can decompress.
The kid who won the UK wrestling tournament. He’s so cute!
I’m dreaming of sushi trees
I kind of want to get into pour-over coffee