1. What’s the last thing you did that someone else thought was super?
Honestly, I don’t know. I get really nervous when people praise me so I tend to blow that off. Maybe I shouldn’t but it has always made me uncomfortable. I guess if I had to pick it would be making my kids’ favorite meal, which is essentially fruit, cheese and crackers. They love it!
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb?
Hmm, I’m going with the burger I had at Red Robin a few weeks ago. It was the one with bacon and a fried egg. Before that? A few years ago we went to Shula’s and the filet with crab meat, asparagus, and hollandaise sauce was so good I dreamed about it.
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial…pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently.
Y’all, superwoman. I have been SO busy but I have been getting it all done. It’s a miracle.
4. Do you love easily? If you’re comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is.
Maybe things? Concepts? I easily become interested/infatuated with songs or shows, things like that. People? I think outside my family, I tend to stick to myself so saying I love them quickly is a stretch.
5. Valentine’s Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you’re celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend?
We have Thursday reservations at the aforementioned Shula’s steakhouse and I am very much looking forward to it!
6. What’s something you are loving right now?
Hmm, after my race, I feel in a bit of a slump. I’m still loving pro wrestling and I guess if I had to mention something I’ll say I’m happy that both Samoa Joe and Tye Dillinger have moved up to main roster.
7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you’d like to see on a Valentine candy heart.
Love with everything
8. Insert your own random thought here.
About two years ago I feel like I was stressed all the time. I was working way too much – picking up extra classes when I could – and I was always overbooked. There was never a moment when I felt content or caught up. Recently, I was realizing how balanced everything felt and I wasn’t that stressed. Until this week. I was asked to cover the last three weeks of someone else’s class and of course, I said yes.
But now I have to grade a million papers and be in feedback mode basically all day. So if you think about it: I am working one full time job and holding down three online classes. It’s a lot when you think about having to go home and parent three kids and be a wife as well. Throw in soccer then baseball and anything I might want to do for myself. Ha! As if.
No no, that’s not true. I am totally going to get a pedicure this Friday. I’m looking forward to just sitting and relaxing and having someone else do for for me. That’s a rarity!