- My husband comes home today! He’s been gone since Sunday afternoon at a tech conference and I am so ready to clock out on parenting. LOL. Obviously it doesn’t work that way but I can at least take a step back.
- The semester is officially over today. Next week I have a lot of stuff to grade and then I will be here just two more days before I am off for quite a bit; until the 4th at least. I am ready for a bit of a break, mostly in the mental department.
- I am finding myself reluctant to pull the trigger on a gift for Ash. We need a couple 0-20 degree sleeping bags for our January camping trip (I say trip but we’re only going about 50 mins away). but I keep looking at them and not buying them. Anyone have one of these that they love?
- It’s cold today and going to be colder tomorrow. I love North Florida weather: hot as hell in August but suddenly pretty cold (20s) in December through March. It’s pretty crazy!
- We have absolutely NO plans this weekend and that rocks. Ell has soccer practice tonight and I have to run on Sunday but other than that? Nope. Nada. I’m going to clean my house and organize and figure out what I still need to buy for Christmas. It’s going to be calming, relaxing. And in this hectic time of year, I welcome that.
Taken this morning on the way to work
From last weekend’s birthday party
Elliot after winning his age division in this 5 mile race
It’s that time of year!
One thought on “Friday Five – Cold, shopping, rest”
It is cold and wet here, well coldish not that cold think I will be wearing long pants though when I go out to do some shopping