- I woke up early today to make eight heart-shaped sandwiches. The funny part is that people at the daycare tend to wait a long time to sign up for these holiday events. I mean, they don’t usually jump on the list. The sign-ups for the Valentine’s celebration wasn’t posted when I dropped Dakota off Monday but when I came in Tuesday, all that was left was heart-shaped pb&j sandwiches. Why, of all holidays, did the parents get on the ball this time??
- You know I really don’t like this holiday. Case in point, Isaac didn’t even have to address his Valentines. We already have to give one to every kid (which I am against) and now we don’t even personalize. What a total waste of time. We aren’t showing kids the point here. Sigh.
- I know I sound like a curmudgeon but it’s just not a holiday I am fond of. I will, however, enjoy our office ice cream party later today. Because, ice cream.
- My new-ish ipod touch came yesterday and I am excited. I had a 2nd gen and it was awful. It wouldn’t – like all Apple products – update anymore and the kicker was that it would stop playing music right in the middle of a song. So I got a certified pre-owned and I love it. It’s a really different shape but my wireless headphones connect so I’m happy there.
- Speaking of ice cream, I kind of feel like a fat ass this week. There will definitely be a run on Sunday for me!
Isn’t that cute? I want to go live by the beach somewhere
Here’s a sunset we had not that long ago
And soccer last night
And this is me all over!