- Today must be my day; I ordered one veggie egg white wrap at DD and they made me two. I’m going to take this as a sign, ok?
- Actually, considering how I have felt lately, I am in an exceedingly good mood today. I wonder why that is…
- The teachers at the boys’ school didn’t do a great job leading us up to the 100th day of school. I knew it was soon but I feel like we could have gotten a bit more advanced notice. The letter came home Friday afternoon and we have to be ready by Thursday. Guess Isaac and I will be making a trip to the arts and crafts store tonight.
- In fact, this week is filling up fast. We have soccer Saturday and then Elliot has a birthday party. We’ll be cutting it close on that one. It’s at 2 and soccer ends at 1. When you have kids though, this is pretty typical.
- The redeeming factor here is the temps are going to be slightly higher: low 50s/low 70s. Yes!
- I have been waiting for that first 70s day. We seem to get them every year around this time and though it’s cool, the sun feels so warm and nice, I tend to go out and lay in it. I really need some vitamin D therapy.
- My Pinterest lately has been the following: beach pic, sunset pic, beach, beach, Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden), Bruce, Bruce, Martin Freeman, beach, Batman (ok, I like guys named Bruce), random recipe I want to try, sunset, sunrise, Bruce, Bruce. Just the phase I’m in as we near the end of January. And seriously, where did this month go?
- I’ve always been a Maiden fan but I mean, come on, how can you not? The guy’s a rock god. And those don’t really exist anymore.
OK, Tuesday Chat time!
“Do you have a personal theme song? Have you thought about picking one each year; much like how blogs choose One Word?”
Well, I too took the quiz and I got “Raining Men.” So… yeah. NO.
I’m not complaining, necessarily 😉 BUT I think I could probably pick a better theme song.
OK, can I pick a few? When I’m mad, I want Vader’s theme to play, especially when I walk in a room.
But as general life goes, I think this sums it up:
I never really thought about picking one each year but I can definitely see the benefit.