- Friday is it? Wow. This week was a blur. I had so much grading and yet, didn’t get a whole lot of it done!
- Yesterday at football practice, I was thinking how much I had wished I’d brought a beer with me. The weather was nice and it was a calm little rest period for me. Then a couple other parents I usually talk to showed up and it turns out they had beer in their cups! LOL. Next time…
- I’ve gone back to my roots when it comes to writing. I’ve been working on some old Batman pieces and it feels really good to be creative again. That said, I am also about to tackle a physical art project in this: Han Solo blaster. We’re going as Star Wars characters for Halloween and Ash needs an authentic Han gun. I purchased the toy already and need to dig through some boxes for an old western gun holster I know we own. I am excited about this one!
- Speaking of dressing up, I may have mentioned that I’m probably going to 221bCon this coming April and I *might* dress up. I’m thinking I will go as Irene Adler – The Woman – because I think I can pull it off. I can find a dress and heels, do my hair up. The important things are the phone and the whip – both of which I already own. 😉
- Like our host, our school also had a Dad day. He took them and read a couple books in the library. Unfortunately, the photos another woman took turned out blurry. He was pretty mad about that!