- It’s dark and foggy this morning and all I really want to do is go to the beach! There’s a closer place than where we usually go called Mashes Sands and the reason why people love it is because the water is only ankle deep for about a mile out. I think the kids would really love it.
- Last night, while the kids and Ash watched Turner and Hooch (which I’ve seen a ton) I watched Jeopardy AND Bones. Win for mom!
- Ever since I got back to the land of the living – AKA took allergy meds that work – I have been very motivated and productive. It’s pretty exciting; some days at work it is torture to accomplish stuff and other days, I breeze through it. Those days are the best.
- We have a baseball game tonight for Ell and at some point, I have to go to the store and make spaghetti and get a room ready for Uncle Elliot. It’s pretty insane how busy and jam-packed this weekend is going to be.
- I have been really good about food this week and when I got on the scale this morning, I am down three whole pounds! That is super exciting. I haven’t run since the 28th of March so I guess it’s good to see those results. I’ll be back to running this next week though; think the knee is back to normal.
Spring in my front yard:
Sharing this because Elliot had to come up with a folktale idea for school today and it’s foggy out so we devised a story about a town that was always foggy so a brave little boy climbed to the top of a peak, above the fog, to beg the god/spirit to lift it so the villagers could grow food and, well, see each other.