- I was in an exceptionally good mood yesterday and I’ll tell you why: I’ve let go of the trouble my sister is having. Without telling all her business, she is in a bind but it’s her business. She’s acting very immature but doesn’t want to hear what we all have to say. BUT she is very interested in telling us how we’ve abandoned her. Whatever. I’ve put it behind me. I have a life that’s full up at the moment and I cannot worry for her, nor can I fix any of her problems. Sometimes, we have to fix them ourselves and just know that our family is still there. I wish she’d hear me on that one.
- I woke up this morning worried about money, which I haven’t done in a long time. I have to start planning for summer (yes, this early) and start saving for Hawaii (yes, this early.) To get those nagging thoughts to go away, I did yoga in the dim light from under the bathroom door as Ash took his shower. It was… refreshing.
- BUT I forgot to take my oils for cleansing/appetite curbing and I also meant to put some pain cream on my back so there’s that…
- BUT I did work out last night! I got on the elliptical and did the hill route, which is not easy! But it felt amazing.
- I plan to eat a literal ton when we go to Hawaii but I need to eat a whole lot less if I think I’m getting into a bathing suit!
That’s the fire we had Monday night. Turned out really nice!
And now, some random ones from Pinterest: