- This has seriously been A WEEK. I have worked at the University in the capacity of First year Comp assistant for eight years and this has been, by far, the busiest start to the semester. I had very little time to eat or even go to the bathroom; every time I did, five more kids showed up at my door. It was constant.
- It’s also cold here. I mean, I live in Florida and it didn’t get above 40 yesterday! I know most people think Miami or Disney World when they hear Florida but we’re a very diverse state, I promise.
- Speaking of that, we’re taking a little weekend trip to Jacksonville in March. Ash is running a 15k and we’ll plan to do some other stuff. I want to go to Amelia Island’s beaches because I hear you can find sea glass there.
- I have a student in my class who claims to hate Christmas music. While I respect his right to have an opinion, I think he is wrong when he says it sucks. No, sir, you suck!
- After the longest two days, we went out to dinner last night and had a great time: pizza, beer, ice cream after; all my kids behaved and it was just NICE. You know, sometimes things come together and there’s a perfect moment with the people you love.
I didn’t take many this week so here are some Pinterest things and some songs I have been blasting.