We’re BCS champs, y’all!
- FSU won! We’re it; like, we’re the best! I taught 14 of our players through the last few years and I am proud of those boys. They work hard and they deserve that win. Also, the game was a total nail-biter. But they did it! WE did it! (Here in Tally, we talk about the football team as if we’re on it.)
- I always said, I’d like to see them win while I’m paying them money but since they pay me now, eh, who cares? But I do. I totally do. FSU pays my bills and this bodes well. Oh, and this is our Unconquered statue. Sorry, i am gushing with pride today and yeah, it’s just football but still. Still.
- It’s cold here. Like, really cold. Super cold. A guy in our neighborhood was, for some reason, running sprinklers and he had icicles on his bushes. Weirdo.
- I brought a hat because I walk across campus in about 30 mins but I hate wearing hats because it messed up my hair. And I’m not even that vain.
- I kinda hate and love first days of teaching. It’s all syllabus and ice breakers and all that jazz. But it’s also stressful to pronounce some of these names. I have an International student and well, I have no idea how to pronounce her name!
- I guess I will wing it and hope for the best.
- There are little gnats all throughout this building and it is starting to drive me a little crazy. Come on, my place of employment, do something about this.
- Is it bad I’m already looking forward to the weekend?
- Do you think that men like the ones in romance novels actually exist? Like, the ones I read, the guys are not without character flaws, but they are still men. Real men. I just sort of wonder.
That’s what I’ve got for you. Super busy. Later!