Well, May has certainly seemed long so far
- I had one of those nights last night where even though I slept, my brain felt ON the entire time. I dreamed, I thought about things I had to do… there was constant noise in my head. I wonder why this occurs.
- Swimming when pregnant has been something I’ve always wanted to do but never put the effort in. So when moons aligned yesterday and we were at the pool, it was a magical sort of experience. To be weightless in the midst of lugging around extra weight all the time is really something. Also, wearing a bathing suit when you’re pregnant is so much better than when you’re, well, done being pregnant. I feel like the weight is justified. Post-baby it’s all flab and no excuse.
- However, I think I may need to start swimming more often – now and when I am finished having babies. It’s probably one of the best workouts you can get.
- Do you ever go back into your blog archives and read what you were doing on this day, however many years ago? Apparently, in 2007, I was seeing 300 in IMAX and buying my first pair of maternity pants.
- Speaking of baby, I looked in the mirror today – wearing this tight-fitting black top – and from the front, I could barely tell I was pregnant. Aaaand then I turned sideways. Oy.
- I guess I WILL be 28 weeks tomorrow. I specifically recall being that far with Elliot and having a total breakdown while waiting in the theater to see Evan Almighty. I was definitely overwhelmed. What did I know then??
- The other evening I panicked about something so very insignificant: I was folding the boy’s laundry and I have a specific way of placing their underwear, socks, and shorts into the basket. Each has a place and it all fits in there so well. Now where, pray tell, will I put Baby Girl’s clothes in there?? It just made realize how much extra there will be with a 3rd kid. UGH.
- I came into my office this morning and had no internet! It just got fixed. Kind of sucks but it made for a very easy morning; I just sat here and ate my breakfast in silence. Kind of nice actually.
And because of that brief hiatus, here’s how I feel about starting my work today:
Well, have a good Tuesday everyone ad don’t forget to come back tomorrow for WWTK!