<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
Answer these as best you can;
2.) Is it considered stealing to take pens from a bank? What about extra napkins or plastic forks from a fast-food restaurant?
1. I have actually found money in the parking lot before. I usually look around to see if it’s painfully obvious that a person near me was the one who dropped it. If not, I totally pocket that. I mean, anyone could claim it if I took it inside so why not let that be me?
2. In this case, I don’t take pens mainly because I worked retail for two years and when customers took my pen, I got very stabby. Admittedly, if I go into, say, Satrbucks or Chipotle, I take a few extra napkins and sometimes some spoons, if I need them in my office. Not ungodly amounts or anything.
3. I know of someone who is in a legal situation right now for something similar. Place of work had some “extracurricular” drug business going on but every employee was arrested. Did he know? Perhaps. If it were me, I’d probably keep my mouth shut because I’d also like to keep my job.
4. Man, I am stumped by my own question! If I really scratched someone’s paint – like, really bad, I might leave them my info. Or wait around a few minutes to see if they come back so we can talk. if it’s a small scuff, I’m outta there.
5. The age-old lottery question! I would definitely give money to my parents, because they’ve been struggling. And my sister would get a good bit for the same reason. See, if I did win, I’d take the lump sum. Pay my taxes up front and then dole out and save the rest. I highly doubt I’d be just giving it away to friends. Because Lord knows everyone would suddenly be my “best” friend if they needed money!