To be honest, I probably could have blogged yesterday but the three day weekend went by ::snap:: like that.
- Three day weekends are always good until that third day and then the kids feel like their routine is out of whack and go all wonky on me. This time, however, the first day was the weird one. Neither kid was very good on Saturday.
- But we recovered just fine and Sunday and Monday included lots of chillin’ out, pool-time, and eating. I think we ate all weekend long.
- Unfortunately, this has been the weekend of unexpected costs. For starters, my oldest dog needs to have a tooth removed because it’s cracked. Secondly, a tree we were planning to have taken down later this summer has to come out in 30 days because the city cited us for it being dead, which only happened a little while ago because it was apparently struck by lightning. Now, we’re having our A/C replaced – as I have mentioned – so we’re already spending a lot right now. Now is not the time for things to randomly appear!
- This made me feel VERY guilty about the KJP bracelet I bought on Thursday. Dammit, just when I think I can safely blow a little cash, SOMETHING comes up. Fate? Coincidence? Pure bad luck?
- I think maybe it’s a sign: be better with your money, keep holding out, don’t spend for fun. I’ve been doing it for so long now, what’s a little while longer?
- What’s your major splurge? I know we probably all struggle with money (well, the majority of us probably do) but where do you not hold back? I really want to know!
- Ok, this one was short but I have a million and one things to accomplish today. I offer you two bits of Man Candy today: one for the masses and then one by special request. Impulsive Addict, it’s artsy but it’ll do. Perhaps next week I’ll go whole hog for ya.😉
And a sort of artsy nude under the cut. You’re welcome!