Seriously, world. What did I do to you? Why did thou forsake me last week? If you’ve been keeping up, things have been nuts around here. But let’s spew a little random and get about with our lives, shall we?
- Food poisoning is something I do not wish upon my worst enemy. No joke; it’s like hell. In fact, there may be a circle of hell where that’s your punishment.
- Plain rice is plain. Blargh.
- Are you watching True Blood? If you’re not, you’re missing out on some of the best “it’s so bad, it’s good” TV that has ever existed.
- I don’t know where you live in the country but here? It’s hot and rainy. Every. Single. Day.
- I am really digging Miranda Lambert’s side project, Pistol Annies. Though their first single has a really really awful message. In a nutshell: use your looks and wits to take stuff from men. If I had a daughter, she would totally not listen to that. But since I don’t… I’m free to listen all day long. It’s a damn catchy tune!
- So… now Ash doesn’t feel so good. Maybe it wasn’t food poisoning?
- In any event, I woke up today feeling fabulous! And maybe it’s because normal feels so great compared to absolute crap.
- How is already July 12th?? I mean, where the heck has all the time gone?
- I fear that before I know it, the Fall semester will begin and my life will be catapulted back into Crazy/Insane/Busy world.
- I want an orange.
- And some biscuits.
- And I apparently have a cold sore, which I have never had in my life. It’s certainly a lesson in humility.
Well now, that WAS random. So, let’s wrap up with – can you believe it? – my 40th post of Man Candy. I can’t believe I never featured Cory Bond before. He was one of my first model loves. Super rugged with a very defined look. He’s definitely not average. Happy Tuesday!