I’m sorry I can’t piece together more than this. I have way too much stuff going on in my head for more coherency.
- I forgot my sandwich this morning and had to go back for it and then I also thought I lost my ipod. Welcome, Tuesday!! /eyeroll.
- I leave for NYC in THREE days. I have not packed or thought about outfits or anything. Hold me.
- I have to get an oil change this AM and I hate doing maintenance errands like that. Hold me.
- There’s a guy who shops at my local Publix with his wife who looks JUST like Jake Gyllenhaal, only taller. And I see them there about 5 out of every 8 or so times I go. I hope she doesn’t think I’m staring at her hubby too much. :: drool::
- Do you think dead people can hear your thoughts? I mean, hypothetically speaking. If you imagine “ghosts” the way they do in, say, that dumb Family Circus cartoon – as beings up in Heaven – do you think they know what you’re thinking about?
- “Tales of the Black Freighter” came out on DVD today and I want so desperately to buy it. Except I have to save all available funds for NY. We’re apparently going to some four story club and you know drinks are going to be more than what I spend in a week on food.
- At the party we’re going to before the ginormous night club, there will be a shot luge and I am actually thinking about partaking. Some day I can tell Elliot that when he was 19 months old, his mommy turned 30 and got trashed in NYC from a shot luge.
- Am now broke thanks to oil change/tire rotation
- Brought only pb&j for lunch
- Am now going to do work.
Please, do tell, what are you guys up to this Tuesday? Come on, leave me comments; I love ’em. 🙂