I am filling this out Friday so, you’ll get that day related answers.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Hmm, one stadium seat, a bag of stuff from the dentist, and a reusable grocery bag
2. When was the last time you threw up?
LOL Saturday night. Don’t cross-fade, folks.
3. What’s your favorite word or phrase?
Maybe “What are you gonna do?”, when you don’t really have an answer. I’m not sure I have a favorite word but I always liked “pioneer”.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
The day is young so I can’t really think of any just yet
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was settling into work. I got in at 7:35 and was the only one here.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing a game of Hearthstone. Haven’t played in a while but since it’s slow at work now, I reinstalled it.
7. What would constitute the perfect evening for you?
I would say, taking a long walk after a meal I didn’t have to cook, and maybe listening to music while sitting in my chair and playing a tablet game.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, actually. I went to one in Orlando with a couple guy friends. I wasn’t into it. We also went to a place that has a male revue and while it was kind of cheesy, it was also fun.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I’ll catch up with you soon – to the lady down the hall when we got interrupted by something.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Sea salt caramel by Talenti
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I’m boring: water. Before that, coffee
12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, black v-neck, sandals, and a jacket because my office is freezing.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Pretzels around 8 pm last night
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
15. When was the last time you ran?
Out of necessity or for fun? Ran in the driveway this morning because I was running behind but an actual run was probably six weeks ago.
2 thoughts on “Sunday Stealing – thought-provoking Qs”
I had to google cross fade!!
Yeah I didn’t want to go explaining that. Our neighbor got his medical marijuana card and had gummies. Always a mistake but so be it. LOL.