1. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
I don’t know; I guess most days I don’t feel good looking or intelligence so how about just a balance of both ok?
2. If everything in your house had to be one color what would it be?
Wow that’s a tough one. you hate to say beige but it’s pretty unassuming. Could it be various shades of a color? Then maybe blue.
3. What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?
Probably something like a possum; those little things are fierce.
4. How do you procrastinate?
By writing or playing twitch games. But I am usually thinking during those times so it’s not entirely unproductive.
5. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
Warning: angry when hungry, prone to mood swings, don’t poke the bear
6. Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or life without dessert?
I could totally go without dessert but I wouldn’t mind not having my phone either, to be honest. I guess I’d pick dessert because that’s easier.
7. If one animal was made the size of an elephant, which would be the scariest?
Can you imagine an elephant-sized roach? That’s scarier. Does a bug count as an animal? If not, then let’s say a snake.
8. If you were reincarnated as a famous landmark, which would it be?
THAT’S a weird question! I guess I’d say Stonehenge because I bet you’d see some crazy stuff there, when people visit.
9. What celebrity chef would you like to make you dinner?
I don’t much know any current celebrity chefs these days so I’ll relate that we once went to Emeril’s restaurant in New Orleans and he visited our table, because my parents friend knew him. The story goes that she told him she could make a better gumbo than him and he let her and agreed it was better, then they became friends.
10. How much would someone have to pay you to eat a spider?
Dead or alive? I guess I’d take 50 grand or more.
11. If you joined a circus, what would your circus act be?
Definitely not ring leader. LOL. I’d probably be a part of some of their sideshow acts – something dark and macabre.
12. Do you have any superstitions?
I guess I tend to knock on wood if I feel like I’ve said something that might feel like ‘don’t put that negative energy out there.’
13. What cheesy song do you have memorized?
I have a lot of those memorized! The first thing that came to mind was anything by Barry Manilow.
14. What’s something weird that you recommend everyone try at least once?
Hmm, I know everyone has their subjective opinions on stuff but I will say ziplining. I hate roller coasters and thrill rides but always enjoyed doing a zip line.
15. What do you think is the most unpleasant sounding word?
Ugh, there’s a lot but let’s go with ‘moist’.
4 thoughts on “Stealing seems to be a theme this week”
I wrote that I wasn’t superstitious but when I read your “knock on wood” answer, I realized I do that all of the time! Also, neither of us like the word “moist.” Yuck. Last but certainly not least, ziplining is on my bucket list.
I’d be the guy that pops his eyes out and bounces them around on the optic nerves….
Yeah – an elephant sized insect or snake would be terrifying.
Barry Manilow – yeah. I am into prog and heavy metal and I know the words to Copacaban – don’t tell anyone.
“moist” made me lol.
possums creep me out a little.