1. What are your plans for March?
Take up residence at the capitol; work late every night; try to cobble together some semblance of life.
2. Did you ever have or go to sleepovers as a kid?
Oh yeah all the time. I usually went to Heather’s house in elementary, Jamie or Tracy’s houses in middle school. Those all faded out in high school because we moved.
3. Which books would you pick for a book binge?
Oh man, I guess I’ll say anything by Kresley Cole. I have not read her Arcana series and she is putting out a new one.
4. What features do you love most about your home?
I love my kitchen and fireplace most but the sun room is a close third.
5. Favorite songs from tv, movies, and video games
Hmm, this is way too broad so I’ll go with first ones that pop into my head: Rudy soundtrack, the theme song to WKRP in Cincinnati, and I love all the techno songs from Killer Instinct.
6. What group games do you like to play with others
Like, board games? Wits and Wagers, Sequence, Bang!, and Throw throw burrito.
7. How often do you try something new?
I’d like to think I am good at trying new stuff but I do like tried and true. I try new music often I guess.
8. What type of sushi is your favorite?
Either spicy tuna or eel.
9. Do you prefer to relax or go on adventures during vacation?
I like a mix of both! I can’t be jam-packed but I hate sitting around for too long.
10. How do you prevent burn out?
Hmm, just taking a step back and indulging in something like a power nap or listening to my favorite songs, knowing it’s brief. It feels special and helps.
11. Which colors look best on you?
I think black does but I also do well with garnet and green.
12. Do you like brunch?
Yes, though rarely eat it.
13. Trends you showed up late for
Not sure; I was pretty in it, trend-wise for a while and if I never got to it then I was never late for it! Like, big hairsprayed bangs in elementary school; never did it.
14. What’s your favorite drink order?
That’s vague! At Starbucks? Vannilla latte. At a bar: beer or a Tom Collins.
15. Which clothes or accessories make you feel most confident?
BLACK anything and lots of metal rings. Black or silver. Also, when I wear leather cuffs to a show. I feel badass.
5 thoughts on “Sunday Stealing – Plans? What plans?”
After reading your comment about your kitchen, we need to see pictures!
OK, I’m gonna add one in but it’s from when we moved in so, you know, CLEAN. LOL.
oh my goodness! I LOVE your kitchen and what I can see of the other rooms!!!
One of the things I liked about WKRP is the outro song was SO different from the beginning theme.
Yes! A hidden gem.