Well, I was busy as heck Sunday and Monday but today, I am blogging to fill in the gaps at work. If we’re being honest, what gaps? I have to stay until 6:30 today! (OK, by “stay” I mean, be online when I get home.) Anyway, let’s go into some favorites, shall we?
1. What is your favorite accent?
Russian or Australian! They’re both really neat to me.
2. What is your favorite animal?
I am not much of an animal person, tbh, but I suppose I like armadillos and Red pandas
3. What is your favorite band?
This is an unfair question. Right now? Ice Nine Kills. Five years ago? Iron Maiden. Of all time? I don’t know!
4. What is your favorite childhood book?
I surely read a lot of them when I was young but I will give you two answers: from my childhood, I loved this book called Pepper, which was about a boy who raised a racoon. When my kids were little, I loved reading Big Red Barn to them.
5. What is your favorite color?
Black!! Or blue.
6. What is your favorite drink?
Water, I guess. (But really, it’s beer. And if we’re talking ‘drinks I have every now and again’, let’s go Sonic cherry limeade or Canada Dry ginger ale.)
.7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Hmm, I am quite fond of Cherry Garcia but hate Ben and Jerry’s business practices. I guess cookies and cream is a favorite.
8. What is your favorite place on the planet?
These are tough! St. George Island – at the beach
9. What is your favorite sandwich?
Toasted wheat bread, mayo and mustard, sharp cheddar, one slice of ovengold turkey, one slice of tavern ham, lettuce, banana peppers, salt, pepper. Must have kettle jalapeno chips with it.
10. What is your favorite swear word?
I guess I’ll go with dammit on this one.
11. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Band t-shirts and shorts, flip flops. Obvs in summer.
12. What is your favorite food to eat on a rainy day?
13. What is your favorite food to eat on a sunny day?
I guess fruit, though that is more infrequent these days. Maybe say berries then.
14. What is your favorite number?
84; don’t know why.
15. What is your favorite snack?
I don’t snack anymore but either Dot’s pretzel twists or macadamia nuts