1, If you could change the ending to one movie you have seen, which one would it be, and how would you reshoot it?
I first thought about The Departed, because I hated the end of that but I’ll instead go with the Hobbit, because in my perfect world, Thorin doesn’t die. He becomes lifelong friends with Bilbo and visits the Shire often. So I’d shoot it the same, where Thorin professes his undying appreciation of Bilbo’s efforts but then the Eagles take him and he lives.
2. If you were to select a food that best describes your character, what food would it be?
I’m going with a sandwich because I have a lot of layers and sometimes they don’t seem like they go together but once there, it all makes sense.
3. If you could cure any disease, which would it be?
Hmm, I guess I can’t be too specific here but if I had this opportunity at all, it would be to eliminate any of those things kid have that make St. Jude make commercials. You know? Like, how can a kid be afflicted with something? Not fair.
4. If you had to describe the single worst thing a friend could do to you, what would it be?
The first thing that popped into my head was that if a friend tried to sleep with my husband. Obviously it takes two so he’d reject them but the fact that a friend would think that’s ok is probably the worst they could do.
5. If you could be a contestant on any game show, which would you like to be on?
I always wanted to be on The Price is Right but I’d prefer Jeopardy.
6. If you could choose the music at your own funeral, what would it be, and who would play it?
LOL I’ve always joked that I want nothing but Disco played at my funeral. You simply cannot be unhappy with that kind of music playing.
7. If you had to spend all of your vacations for the rest of your life in the same place, where would you go?
This is tough because I haven’t been everywhere. So some Beach place with lots of good restaurants and a beautiful home is what I’d want.
8. If you could ask God a single question, what would it be?
Honestly, I have no idea!
9. If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill effects whatsoever what food would you choose?
Hmm, I have a very different relationship with food since I discovered keto and fasting, etc so I’m not sure I could really answer this. Especially since I go in phases with foods where I like and dislike them. Nothing is really that awful for you except maybe chips/junk food so I guess I’ll say that whenever it does strike me that I want to snack poorly, I’d like that.
10. If you could have a year any place in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I guess I’d probably go back to Hawaii. We vacationed there twice and even considered moving there once retired but then, we got burned out on the flight and their politics are shit. But if it was all paid for, I could probably look past some of that stuff!
11. If you could forever eliminate one specific type of prejudice from the earth, which would it be?
I’m a jerk for saying this but I wouldn’t. I don’t believe in snowplowing away problems; I believe in learning to work with them and bettering yourself. There will always be prejudice because we can’t make people do or think things, not really. All I can do is not be that kind of person.
12. If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not allowed to sell it, which work of art would you select?
I’d own an Edward Hopper. Maybe not Nighthawks but one of his for sure.
13. If you could ask a single question of a dead relative, what would it be and of whom would you ask it?
I guess I’d like to get more info out of my paternal grandfather about the war. He didn’t like to talk about it but he flew medical planes in New Guinea and I know he saw A LOT.
14. If you had to choose the best television show ever made, which one would you pick?
Oof, that’s too hard to do! Out of laziness but because we always go back to it, it’s gotta be Friends.
15. If you could write letters to only one person for the rest of your life, who would receive them?
Hmm, probably my husband. I am much better writing ideas and thoughts instead of speaking them so I’d be good doing that.