1. Are you able to pass by a plate of cookies and not take one or are you a bit of a ‘Cookie Monster’?
I do enjoy an Oreo and since we don’t keep a lot of sweets in the house, I would totally eat one if offered. For example, yesterday we had sweets in the office for Fat Tuesday and I ate a bunch of garbage. And then I felt like garbage!
2. Tell us about your favorite cookie. Have your tastes changed since you were a kid?
Ooh, hard to say. Funny enough, I think it might be Girl Scout Samoas and yet, I didn’t eat a single box this season – even though we sold them! My tastes have changed for sure but mostly, I cannot eat things that are as rich as I once could.
3. Enquiring minds want to know if you are a dunker and, if so, do you dunk in milk, coffee, or tea?
Oreos and milk are indeed a tasty combo. And I do enjoy a donut in my coffee.
4. It is that time of year and they are selling them on every corner and in front of every store! Do you buy Girl Scout cookies and if you do, which is your favorite?
LOL funny this came up. We only got Thin Mints and the S’mores ones this year but I wanted to buy one of each, truth be told.
5. Raw cookie dough. Yay or Nay?
Oh for sure, but I do not eat it often.
6. Please tell us something random about your week!!
I did not get the job for which I interviewed; they went with an internal candidate. I am both saddened and relieved. I mean, I need to leave this place and I want a new job but learning a whole new place is also stressful. I applied for another position so we’ll see there. Maybe that one will be the right fit. I really never thought I’d see the day when I wanted to quit this much and yet, here we are. It’s entirely depressing. Though oddly enough, I was in a good mood yesterday. I guess my psyche saw fit to compensate for my seething anger. I hope every day I can go home and feel that way, though I’ll awake again, dreading the workday.
4 thoughts on “Wednesday Medley – Coooookies”
Good luck on the job interview… I too am not liking my place of work orr should I say the management…. I love what I do.. just not the bosses.. they are horrible!
Dropping in from the Medley link. Sorry to hear you are have work issues. I hope you find a better alternative soon.
I like warm biscuits my favourite are Anzac biscuits love them.
I am a cookie fan too! I love them.
Good luck on your job search and interview! Sometimes change is good…almost always change is good. Hang in there. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!