1. So… do you like croissants? What is your favorite way to eat them?
Yes! Though I don’t buy them often. However, I get the bacon, egg, and cheese from Dunkin ON a croissant. I think it was originally a biscuit but they got rid of biscuits (random but for some reason, my friends and I used to call biscuits ‘bickies’.) So I would say that is my fave way to eat one: loaded with yummy breakfast things. I love breakfast foods with all my heart.
2. Speaking of food… How do you handle stress?
I don’t stress eat. Every now and then if the time presents itself, I will give in to something decadent but when I am stressed, I either drink beer or play really loud music.
3. Out of the negative emotions of greed, anger, jealousy, and hate, which one would you say affects you the most?
Oh, I think anger and hate are tied for me. I get really angry about things I hate, lol.
4. Out of the positive emotions of compassion, positivity, enthusiasm, and initiative, which one is your biggest strength?
I would say initiative. I tend to be a little negative about the others. I am barely ever positive and if you know me at all, enthusiasm is rare. But getting motivated and starting something? I’m there.
5. What do you get every time you go grocery shopping, other than the staples such as bread, milk, butter, flour, sugar…
Easy: grapes, bananas, turkey and cheese for sandwiches, Pringles, Lunchables.
6. Please tell us something random about your week so far.
Well, it’s not a good week. I am this close to out and out quitting. No, I wouldn’t. But there’s a job coming available that seems a good fit for the right pay. I also already know the woman who would be my supervisor. Pray for me, ok? I cannot work here any longer; it’s killing me. I no longer look forward to going to work and I am sure that is the sign of it being time to high tail it outta here.