1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?
Ha! Lately it’s been keeping my boys from fighting in the mornings. I know they’re boys and this is kind of common but if we could just mind our own business and not bait each other, I’d be really happy.
2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What’s a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?
I really like bios! My all-time favorite (and it’s because I was just really into this stuff at the time) is that of Virginia Hill, Bugsy Siegel’s mistress. I got really into the Mob in late high school so I was reading any and all books. Hers was just really good. Lately I have read some autobiographies by wrestlers and they’re great!
3. How important is keeping a clean house? Do you need to de-clutter your life?
It used to be more important but then kids came along and it was a losing battle. I do try to make sure things are clean, but not necessarily tidy. I try to make it look good if people are coming over, of course.
4. You’re the 8th dwarf. What’s your name?
Hmm, I’m going with Crabby. I am generally in a disgruntled mood. 😉
5. What’s surprised you the most about your life or life in general?
That there’s still just so much to learn/find out about.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am getting stuff DONE today, you guys. Do you ever sit down to a task and get sidetracked by really random thoughts and ideas? That’s me today too. I, for some reason, started thinking about Clint Eastwood. Random, I know. We’ve been watching a lot of his movies lately. What I love is how he always finds a way to get his values in there. He’s amazing! So with that, I leave you to go tackle an excel spreadsheet. But here, have some awesome.