- I really freaked people out yesterday with my Ghost post. Wasn’t the cute and innocent pic of Toby enough to diffuse the oddity that is the band? Was the good music in and of itself not enough to make you realize it’s all a show? Eh, to each their own but I just love them. And I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind; I just like to share stuff that makes me happy.
- Yesterday we got everything out of storage and to the house so I guess we can say that we are officially moved in for good. Not settled, mind you. Everything is in my family room and garage so little by little it needs to get put away. I refuse to just chuck it somewhere and deal with it later. It has to be put away properly.
- It got cold here again and I’m assuming that is why I saw a woman wearing something akin to this:
- Or she’s just a druid, I don’t know.
- It’s been a weird day at work so far; some uproar about stuff but then also, some people who see some of the ridiculouslness that is going on. People are way too politically charged now to the point of being unreasonable.
- My daredevil son Jeff Hardy won a belt last night on wrestling and I couldn’t be happier for him. He’s had a hard road, from drug issues, losing jobs in other promotions, to injuries, but he’s only been back one week and they put a strap on him. I’m so happy!
- He’s also beautiful but that’s beside the point. He’s a ridiculously good wrestler.
- Well, it has taken me all day to write this so I guess I’ll just publish and move on with my life. Peace out party peoples.
3 thoughts on “Random Tuesday – Just all over the place today; sorry it’s late”
Yeah she was a druid even though I did not see her and have no real idea, moving our stuff into the house is the first step in a long drawn out process.
Nice job getting everything out of storage and into the new place – while you have your work cut out for you, it’s a nice feeling to be ‘in one place’ instead of having stuff stuck in storage. 🙂 I feel you on the stacks’o’boxes – I still have a bunch of those that need to be dealt with here, too. I’m hoping my motivation returns, as well as some nice big blocks of free time to just dig in and go. 🙂
She had to have been a druid – right??! 🙂
I think it totally was a druid. She was going into the religion building; what do you think her major is??