1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you’re looking forward to in this season of the year.
OMG I want to be done with this house selling/buying process! So really, I am looking forward to my new house – which has a pool. Though I am trying not to get ahead of myself for fear of anything catastrophic that may disappoint, I have daydreamed about buying a pool float and laying around, listening to music, drinking a beer. Won’t that be wonderful? I have never had a pool! (OK, my parents did but only lived there full time for less than four years in high school.)
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?
Baseboards, garage, ceiling fans, patio furniture. I have been cleaning everything all the time because of selling!
3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Sour cream? Whipped cream?
Cream Cheese – everything bagel. Sour cream – baked potatoes. Whipped Cream – strawberry shortcake.
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
I don’t particularly have troubles, though I am adamant that GIF is pronounced with a hard G. I hate when people say EXpresso, Flustrated, and Real-ITTER. All wrong!
5. What’s a song you love with the word ‘rain’ in the title or lyrics?
Can I pick two? November Rain and Purple Rain. Guns ‘n Roses and Prince, respectively.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Can I just be done with this house process stat? Second inspection was yesterday and again they’re sending out a structural engineer. The guy said he found old termite damage too, though our pest control company says they did not. Also, this inspector stepped on a place in our crawl space above the garage and wrecked a portion of it. I am NOT going to let that slide. I am just praying we can move through this easily enough and just move already! Any good vibes you can send my way, I would REALLY appreciate.