1. Are you currently operating at 100% capacity? If not, what % are you? What’s keeping you there?
Oh heck no. I’m at about 70-75% any day of the week and sometimes it does vary. But I have been in a rut for a while, at the same time as fully realizing I have no choice but to keep going – for work and for my family.
2. Have you done your taxes? Planned/booked a summer holiday? Thought about or started your ‘spring cleaning’? Besides what’s listed here, tell us one task that needs doing before spring rolls around.
Yes, we did our taxes; no we have not spring cleaned. However, we move mid-march so I’ll be cleaning anyway!
3. What’s a favorite food from your part of the country?
Hmm, there’s A LOT of good southern food but I think my fave is biscuits and gravy. A nice sausagey gravy all on some fluffy biscuits. SO GOOD.
4. This isn’t a leap year, but let’s run with it anyway…look before you leap, a leap of faith, grow by leaps and bounds, leap to conclusions, leap at the opportunity…which phrase might best be applied to your life currently (or recently)? Explain.
Look before you leap – with all the house stuff, we’ve been very cautious about entering into any and all new things.
5. As the month draws to a close list five fun and/or fabulous things (large or small) you noticed or experienced in February.
This shouldn’t be difficult but it is. Um, ok. I saw a really great sunset in Tampa, I tanned a couple times (yes, I use protection), I tried some good beers, ran a 15k, and feel like I’ve been more patient with my kids!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m really looking forward to Spring Break in two weeks, even though I am not actually off work. But it will be a lot quieter around here and the bulk of my work will be done. I’m trying really hard not to get ahead of myself though because then I will simply bemoan the fact that I am SO OVERWHELMED.
Until then though, I have to keep my nose to the grindstone and just keep on keepin’ on.