- And by train, I mean this whole house selling process. We spent a good portion of our weekend clearing out more things, putting them in storage, cleaning, organizing, and thinking about what needs to be done before pictures later this week. And when pictures are taken, then it’s being listed!
- It’s such a strange process; cleaning up is very cathartic but at the same time, makes me realize just how much stuff we own and then question why we own it. A larger house will obviously make it seem like less but is that a good way to live – fill your space to capacity?
- Sigh. It’s a lot to mentally juggle, that’s for sure. On top of that, my husband and I are both training. We’re doing a double bridge run on the 3rd, but then he is also running a half marathon the next day. SO we’re in high gear here; I did hill repeats Friday and he ran 8. I ran 7 on Sunday and he ran 10. So we had to work all the packing around that and, truth be told, I was kind of ready for a beer or three and some hours in my recliner.
- And it’s cheesy to talk about the weather but you know what? This gray, rainy, warmish weather is crap. I know it’s going to lead back to some cool temps and oh, what I wouldn’t give for a sunny mid-70s day. I’ve already begun fantasizing about the beach. The running and healthy eating might get me back to semi-bathing suit weight so yeah, bring on the sand and the sun.
- Since our host used the Q&A format in her post, I guess I can do the same – since I kind of like divulging personal info and, well, I need a diversion from the tedious project I am working on.
Share your profile picture if you have one.
I was getting cupcakes in Disney Springs and I just liked this a lot. I use it at work too.
Who are you named after?
My dad liked the name – that is all.
Do you like your handwriting?
It’s ok – nothing special. Sometimes messy.
What is your favorite lunch meat?
Boar’s Head Oven Gold Turkey, followed closely by Publix Tavern Ham.
Um, the hubs. Dated for 5 years, now married for almost 13.
Do you still have your tonsils?
Yeah, I never had issues with them.
Would you bungee jump?
Hell to the no.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I’m kinda bad about not doing it
Favorite ice cream?
Probably something with cherries
What is the first thing you notice about people?
Perhaps it’s how open they are to engage in useful conversation. I have no tolerance for pointlessness.
Football or baseball?
Football, though I enjoy when my boys play city baseball.
What color pants are you wearing?
Last thing you ate?
A Jimmy Dean De-lites breakfast bowl
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Wood burning stove
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Probably… my mom
Favorite foods to eat?
Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I hate horror movies
Last movie you watched?
Boss Baby – kids had it on last night
Halloween, then Thanksgiving
Beer or Wine?
Night owl or early bird?
Early bird. I’m basically useless after 4 pm.
Favorite day of the week?
Can you crack an egg one handed?
Sure, if pressed
Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, though I enjoy tea
Favorite go to beverage?
Mac or PC?
PC all the way
Do you prefer to read or watch TV?
Depends on the day – I’m not huge on TV shows so probably read
Feel free to do this on your own – see ya tomorrow!