1. What keeps you blogging?
Heck if I know! No, really, some days I do question it. But I have this desire to write stuff out and half the time, I make posts where I know for sure I am literally recording my life just for me. If people happen to read it – and want to – then there it is out in the ether for you. So really, I keep doing it because I like fleshing out ideas… for myself.
2. Some people like to travel in the winter months. Do you enjoy the beach in winter? According to Southern Living the best U.S. beach towns to visit this winter are-
St Simons Island (Georgia), Hilton Head (South Carolina), Bald Head Island (North Carolina), Seaside (Florida), Bay St. Louis (Mississippi), Cape San Blas (Florida), South Padre Island (Texas), Folly Beach (South Carolina), Chincoteague (Virginia), Duck Key (Florida), Nags Head (North Carolina), and Fairhope (Alabama)
Have you been to any of the towns listed (in any season)? Which on the list appeals to you most this winter?
I have been to Seaside and Cape San Blas – it surprises me they picked that one – St. George Island is way nicer! It’s a super cute little place with nice beaches, cute homes, and great restaurants. I posted some photos below.
3. What’s a song you’re embarrassed to know all the lyrics to? Are you really embarrassed or do just think you should be?
Ok so the very first thing that popped into my head was I wanna Sec You Up by Color me Badd. It was such awful music but for a teenager in the early 90s, yo, that was awesome. And no, I’m not embarrassed; that was me.
4. When you were a kid what’s something you thought would be fantastic as an adult, but now that you’re an adult you realize it’s not all that fantastic?
I think just being able to “do whatever I want” but as we all know, once you get to be a (responsible) adult, you have hardly any time to just do whatever.
5. Share a quote you hope will inspire you in 2018.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I’m late to post this – I guess with Monday off I got confused about what the heck day it was. on top of that, the heat was broken in my building for two days so working was difficult anyway. Luckily, I decided to take 2 hours of sick leave and I went home yesterday, hit the grocery store, then ran 6 miles. Sure it was 37 but we had some decent sun for the majority of it. I am a little sore today but so glad I did it! I have to go seven on Sunday and it’s feeling a little less daunting after accomplishing the six yesterday.