- I had the boys in my office yesterday – because this is the one week they have no camp or school – and it went ok. They behaved for the most part so I took them to the mall where they’ve installed a bungee thing. The boys loved being able to jump really high and do flips. Best 20 bucks I’ve spent in a while.
- I have them again Wednesday and I’m trying to think of cool things to do. There’s a new place that does rolled ice cream. Not sure if it’s really any different other than they roll it and place it vertically in the cup. I hear it tastes pretty good though.
- We escaped the full moon with no issues. Honestly, no one was weird or crazy or mean. Very interesting because it usually affects my kids in funky ways.
- Not to jinx myself but our summer has not been very hot at all. I mean, relatively speaking. Sure, it’s hit 90 but not many times. We have even had two or three actual cool mornings prior to August. That NEVER happens. Usually at this time we’re getting upper 90s with feels like temps of 110+. This makes me really hopefully for a nice fall and cold winter. It could happen!
- Now that I am back to eating normal food, I am having the worst craving for a cheeseburger. Man, every time I see one, my mouth waters. Meanwhile, we had grilled chicken and a healthy corn dish for dinner. Yeah, I know it’s for the best.
- Also, I got in a run on Sunday and plan to go out again today. The chiro might be helping my plantar fasciitis, along with the tennis ball I run along the bottom of my foot while I work. On the mend!
- Ash and the boys will be scoping storage units tonight. At the end of the month, we have painters coming to work in our kitchen so it’s time to start taking all the already packed bins to a remote site and begin cleaning out. We will get this house on the market in the next few months!
- That’s all I’ve got for you because I am very busy at work and I need to take advantage of being kid-free. Happy Tuesday!
One thought on “Random Tuesday – Just some updates”
I have often wanted to take Leo to the shopping centre during the school holidays and let him have a go using the bungee thing they have set up during the holidays, I think he would love it.
I had plantar fasciitis myself years ago and it was terrible and quiet painful