- So I think I pinpointed my illness as the stomach flu. The various symptoms came at varying times but they seem to align. Chills then sweating, upset stomach, achey, etc. I still feel kinda crappy today but as soon as I take some ibuprofen, I feel ok. I mean, I can think again and move on with my life. So that’s kind of weird. Who knows what the deal is; bodies are weird.
- I kind of believe that every now and then you have to get sick to detox yourself. I probably sweat off five pounds so maybe I just needed to get rid of stuff. I know that’s gross but it happened and well, this is my blog!
- OK so I wrote 1 and 2 on Thursday and now it is actually Friday and I woke up feeling a whole lot more like myself. Not 100%, that’s for sure, but a whole lot less afflicted. I definitely still have some issues but they aren’t as bad. And I actually felt like eating.
- That said, my stomach is rumbling and I want mashed potatoes.
- I’m both looking forward to and dreading the weekend. Birthday parties tomorrow and family and working around the rain and… it’s all so much.
One thought on “Friday Five”
Feeling unwell in the tummy sucks, just saying………………..
Having pain in ones (my) body sucks, just saying…………….
It’s cold here tonight……..just saying