- I finally bit the bullet and went to talk to my friend as I normally do at her hot dog/lemonade stand. It was awkward at first but I hadn’t really seen her in 3 weeks and I have to say, it was a whole lot better than I thought it would be. THANK GOD.
- Random factoid: if you plan to watch that new Young Sheldon show, keep an eye out for the preacher of his church. That’s our college friend, Matt Hobby. We know a few other people who have been in commercials but it’s pretty cool he’s on this tv show.
- Speaking of TV, we’ve been watching Spartacus that – I believe – aired on Showtime a few years back. It’s pretty good; compelling story, good acting, etc. I will say, some of the scenes put Game of Thrones to shame! You think there’s a high nudity count in GoT, wait until you see this! 😉
- So I used the Instagram story feature for the first time this weekend but I had no idea that I could not get those pics back. Dumb, I know. But it made me angry because I took pics of Ash brewing beer for the first time with all his new equipment and he wanted to see them. Except now they are gone. SO dumb on my part, really.
- I had a package coming – just a patch for my jacket – and it said it was delivered on Saturday but I have yet to receive it. I’m pretty sure that has never happened before. Sigh. The seller – 3rd party through Amazon – said to try the post office because all they can see is what I see: the tracking number shows it was scanned as delivered. Well, I ain’t got it!
- My boys have a cookout and baseball game thing tonight at the camp. They will literally be at the community center from 7:45 until 10 (if they make it that long.) I hope they have fun; isn’t this what summer is all about?
OK that’s a wrap. See ya on the flip side!