1. What is one area of your life where you’re a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
I guess when it comes to getting somewhere on time, I am. I mean, I want people to think I can make it somewhere when I said and if I am early, even more perfect.
2. What’s something you find perfectly ridiculous?
Truth be told? The fact that we are judging people – even our friends – by our political affiliations and even going so far as to ditch folks for it. That’s pathetic.
3. What’s a skill you’ve developed by way of that old fashioned saying, ‘practice makes perfect?
I would say running. I have done it for a long time now and have figured out the best form, the right ways to get ready and stretch after, etc. Through practice, I have become an effective runner.
4. What’s your idea of a perfect breakfast?
OMG this is a question for me if I ever saw one. You ready? Two fried eggs over easy, a big bowl of grits, three slices of crispy bacon, two fluffy biscuits with gravy and hashbrown casserole. And coffee, of course. If I ate all that, I’d be so so full but it’d be worth it.
5. What’s a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you’ve taken that you’d rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
I know I have talked about it before but when we went to Hawaii in 2015, THAT was a great trip. Below are some photos:
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can’t do perfect, how about one that comes close?
A quick google search yielded this one, “Happiness is often the result of being too busy to be miserable.”
This is totally true for me. I can’t sit around moaning like so many people I know because I am so busy. At the same time, that busy life keeps me happy.
7. How would you spend $300 today?
Just today? Oh Lordy. Chances are I’d go buy a couple shirts – I’ve been needing work clothes – and then I’d spend however much was left on a nice dinner.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Isaac has been sick all week, which is why I didn’t blog until today. I missed my Monday and Tuesday link ups and that made me sad. Glad I was able to pop back in today!
In honor of the “perfect” and “10” theme, here is a guy from nXt wrestling whose whole gimmick is the Perfect 10.