- Alright folks, I FINALLY watched Stranger Things. If you know me at all, I don’t like scary/creepy things in the slightest but in the end, I am glad I made myself watch it. Ash and I machine-gunned the last three eps last night because I had to know how it ended. I find that I really enjoyed this series and can’t wait for season two.
- It’s all gray and gross today but I found myself listening to the XM Jimmy Buffet station this morning, thinking about sunny weather and the sound of crashing waves. Oh yeah, beach season cannot come soon enough.
- So because I’m a nerd, I bought a shirt for a semi-obscure wrestler named Marty Scurll. I tweeted about it and he liked my tweet! I know that’s so dumb but I had a little moment about it. See below:
- I have a gazillion and one things to do today and one of them is to make a list. This must contain imminent non-work tasks and then a more long term list. This is the time of year when we have so much stuff on our calendar that if I don’t get really organized, I am going to drop the ball somewhere.
- Elliot and I ran 2 miles yesterday and it felt rough. A mere two weeks out from a half marathon and I’m already falling off. It’s time to start speed training; doing intervals and working towards a faster and more efficient weight loss regimen.
- Now that it is baseball season, I have to transition into that mindset: weekday games, relatively free weekends, and the fact that both boys will be super busy. I’m not panicking, per se, but I can see the anxiety about all this stuff creeping in. I think I’m going to really need my calming essential oils in the near future!
That’s it for this week and our Tuesday Chat host is taking a quick break so tune in tomorrow for Wednesday Hodgepodge!