- Yes, I voted. Of course. I took the boys with me but they were less than excited, even though they wanted to go. I remember going to the court house with my parents as a kid and I was interested but also, bored. And they never told me who they voted for. And I didn’t tell my kids!
- We’re going to the North Florida Fair tonight and I’m excited. I love the fair for so many reasons: the food, the smells, the lights, the way the rides sound… I don’t even like to ride half of them but I love them nevertheless. Here’s a photo from a few years ago.
- I have to take pictures for a new custom textbook for our English department. This means I have to visit various spots on campus and find the perfect shot. This also means I have to walk around campus a lot today. Not really complaining.
- I want to point out that I will not be watching with bated breath tonight to see who wins the presidency. I’ll come back from the fair and turn on wrestling to partake in a little AJ Styles/Dean Ambrose goodness. I ship them so hard, you guys.
- Wrestling is WAY more exciting. I am sure I will check in with the news before bed. I’m not THAT un-American!
- We took down more wallpaper last night and I feel like every little bit we do each night is such a step in the right direction. Ash keeps reminding me that we’re basically paying ourselves, because we’re doing the work and not paying anyone and a newish kitchen will allow us to price our house accordingly. It’s annoying but it’ll get done and I’ll be so glad to be moving towards that change.
- OK, so, nod to the Tuesday Chat but I have to get some work done. I’ll post it here and report back in a Thursday or Friday post. be looking out!
I’m going to give you a challenge for the rest of this month.
I want you to think about something in your life you’d like to focus on — just for you – and commit to that task. Maybe it will require a daily check in.
Maybe only weekly. Perhaps it’s writing a certain number of words per day.
Or a photo a day. The only rule is that it is For YOU. Your need.